review/ naughty polish

chanel le vernis in particuliere 

If I had to choose a nail colour that I had to wear for the rest of my fashion life (please don't let there be a time where I would have to choose an item of clothing to wear forever - I couldn't choose!), it would be this one.

Right in between being neutral and quirky, this colour can take you through the day feeling polished, when teamed with a basic everyday look, pair it with a girly frock for a cheeky tea party, or take it for a spin on a grown-ups only night out in your LBD.

I could forever rave about the colour, but, as an honest blogger, I must say that this is not what you would call a long-wearing polish. I've tried it with several different top coats, without top coat, with a base coat and without, and there is just nothing that keeps this polish from chipping at the tips after a hard day's work in the office.

Let me know if you have any tips for getting naughty polishes to stick around.

1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Beautiful color! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by, your lovely comments will never see a turned eye - I love each and every one of them.

xx

p.s. Don't forget to check back here if you asked a question - I try my best to answer all questions.